Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 08:00 - 18:30
One Wednesday afternoon each month the surgery will be closed for training purposes and any emergency problems will be covered by the on-call centre - dates below:
• Wednesday 17th November 2021
• Wednesday 8th December 2021
• Wednesday 9th February 2022
• Wednesday 16th March 2022
• Wednesday 27th April 2022
• Wednesday 18th May 2022
• Wednesday 15th June 2022
• Wednesday 13th July 2022
• Wednesday 17th August 2022
• Wednesday 14th September 2022
• Wednesday 19th October 2022
• Wednesday 16th November 2022
• Wednesday 7th November 2022
• Wednesday 8th February 2023
• Wednesday 15th March 2023
Nurses' Clinic Times
Monday 08:30 to 18:00
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 08:30 – 18:00
Baby Development Clinics with doctor (appointment only)
Baby Development Clinic Thursdays 9-10.30am (appointment only with GP)
Baby Immunisation Clinic
Baby Immunisation Clinic Thursday 9.20-1.20pm (appointment only) Your health visitor can advise of you of your nearest drop-in clinic.
It is against the law to smoke on these premises.
We request that mobile telephones are not used on the premises.
When We Are Closed
For urgent medical problems when the surgery is closed please telephone 01704 226973 and a recorded message will tell you the telephone number of the GP On Call centre.
Out-of-hours services are generally busy so please think carefully before asking to see a doctor and only do so if you genuinely cannot wait until the surgery re-opens.
In a genuine emergency you should call 999. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.