11 Norwood Avenue, Southport PR9 7EG
Your data, privacy and the Law. How we use your medical records
• This practice handles medical records according to the laws on data protection and confidentiality.
• We share medical records with health professionals who are involved in providing you with care and treatment. This is on a need to know basis and event by event.
• Some of your data is automatically copied to the Shared Care Summary Record
• We do share some of your data with local out of hours / urgent or emergency care service
• Data about you is used to manage national screening campaigns such as Flu, Cervical cytology and Diabetes prevention.
• Data about you, usually de-identified, is used to manage the NHS and make payments.
• We share information when the law requires us to do, for instance when we are inspected or reporting certain illnesses or safeguarding vulnerable people.
• Your data is used to check the quality of care provided by the NHS.
• We may also share medical records for medical research
Privacy Notice COVID 19
Data Protection Policy
CQC privacy notice
Direct care emergencies privacy notice
Comissioning, Planning, risk stratification, patient identification
Privacy notice Direct Care
Privacy notice NHS Digital
Privacy notice payments
Privacy notice research
Privacy notice safeguarding
Privacy Notice Summary Care Record
Public Health Privacy Notice
Screening privacy notice
Right of Access Policy
Right to Object Policy